At Kavita’s Creative Academy, we’re always striving to make our policies clearer and more transparent. We’ve created this Privacy Data Policy (GDPR Policy) to do just that.
Below you will find information on how we as use the information we collect about you.
Here are the highlights:
- We collect your email address and name so we can keep in touch with you with our latest information and current offers.
- We will keep your details you provide to us until such time as you tell us not to.
We also take privacy very seriously which means that if you are no longer interested in our offers and services, there are a number of ways the data we hold about you can be removed from our records and our marketing platform. You can read on for more detailed information:
SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice covers how we handle your data from this website and within our organisation. It does not include any website you have used to access this website or any website that you access from this website
Under GDPR, we act as a data controller (make decisions) for your personal data that we collect and a data processor (process your data) or data controller for any of your data shared with us by a third-party.
DATA CONTROLLER CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or any other data protection queries, our Data Controller can be contacted at 07896 834644 or in writing to 172 College Hill Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 7BY, UK.
We would always welcome the opportunity to rectify any complaints that you have about your data and privacy held with us and can be contacted as shown in the ‘Data Controller Contact Details’ section above. If you would like to make a complaint to the ICO, their contact details can be found on www.ico.org.uk
This Privacy Notice applies to data that you have either supplied to us, we have collected or acquired from reputable and compliant sources.
DATA THAT YOU SUPPLY TO US
- This is personal information about you that you share with us through filling in online or offline forms, by email, through the post, on the telephone or by any other means. Verbal personal information that you give us consent to use, will have such consent confirmed back to you in writing. Most often, your personal information will include your full name, home and/or business address and/or delivery address, personal and/or business email address and telephone and/or mobile phone number. Where payment is made, additional personal information may include your credit card details, your bank details and information needed to carry out any checks, such as credit checks. If you apply for a role with our organisation, other personal data shared is likely to include your employment history, proof of identity, qualification checks, health information etc..
- Where you are sharing personal information that does not directly relate to you (e.g. your representatives that legally act on your behalf), you must ensure you have the consent to do so and have shared this Privacy Notice with that person/those people.
DATA THAT WE COLLECT
- Telephone conversations may be recorded to improve training and to ensure a high level of consistent customer service.
- We generate data to understand customer and market trends.
- Website Usage Information – to better understand and continuously improve our service levels, our website uses Google Analytics to gather statistical information like how many people visits our website, how long they stay on our web pages. This information may include IP addresses used but, does not include any other personal data.
- Data may be acquired from reputable third-parties who will be contracted to provide GDPR compliant data only.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD-PARTIES
- Business Partners – where we have formal relationships with business partners who may introduce new customers or sales opportunities to us, data would include personal contact details, information on the areas of interest and data required to fulfil a request, product or service
- References – new trading account, increase in any credit limits or employment opportunities with us may result in us taking out references from third-parties. This may be from compliant third-parties or from contacts that you introduce to us for this purpose.
- Social Media – where you have responded to a promotional item or offer from us through social media facilities such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc., we can receive profile information about you which can include your name, address, telephone number(s) and/or your business contact details. This information would be used to respond to your interest, to fulfil a request/order from you and/or to send you future information and offers, where you have given clear consent to do so.
- Publicly Available Information – we may personal information about you from publicly available sources. This can include your name, address and other publicly available information. As far as passible, we ensure that where any third-parties are involved in suppling such information, that they are compliant to do so.
- Other – from time to time, we may receive personal information from other sources. We will always endeavour to ensure such information is provided from reputable sources, who are compliant to do so.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We collect data to help operate our business and deliver our products and services to you. Where you have completed a form with the appropriate consent or given us consent in another way, we will send you relevant information in line with the consent you gave us. This can include email, telephone and/or other communication methods. We may also contact you with survey completion requests, designed to improve our service levels to you. You do not have to respond to such surveys and we will always give you the option to opt out of unsubscribe from any of these communications.
Third-Parties Who Form Part of Our Contracted Delivery Process
We may engage a reputable third-party to help us deliver the product or service we have contracted with you. E.G. A third-party delivery company may be used. They will receive the minimal data about you to complete their part of the delivery process and we contract with them that your data should not be used for any other reason.
Third-Parties may also be contracted to:
- Improve data safety and security levels
- As part of business development function
- Statistically analysis exercises
A Cookie is a small text file that is added to your device’s hard drive by a web server within our domain. Cookies cannot be used to run software programs or add a virus to your device. They are unique to you and avoid you having to input the same information and preferences each time you visit our web site(s).
Write to us at our address: 172 College Hill Road, Harrow, HA3 7BY, Middlesex, UK.
By telephone: 07896 834644