Available: Face-to-Face / Online
Price £65.00 – £150.00
- Children Size A4 – £65.00
- Adults Size A3 – £100.00
- Online 80.00 (3 hours. Once the workshop is booked will emailed you the material list within 24hours)
- One to one class – £150.00 (please give 3 date options, including weekends and 1 will be confirmed)
Our Impasto Painting workshops are open to kids aged 7 years and above and offer an excellent way to unleash your creativity along with some well deserved rest and relaxation. This particular art style is for those who enjoy heavy textures, random effects and would like to see a 3D effect on art.
What is Impasto Painting
Impasto Painting is a technique used in, where the paint is laid out thickly on the surface of an area, usually thick enough that the brush or painting-knife strokes are visible. The Paint can also be mixed on the canvas. When dry, impasto provides texture; the paint appears to be coming out of the canvas giving a 3D effect.
What happens in the Impasto Painting Workshop?
The children will start off by making a dough like texture from paints. They will then start applying a thick layer of paints on the canvas. They will then finish off using palette knives and brushes to make strokes on the painting to make designs.
The workshop duration will be between 4-5 hours
Further Information about the workshop
- The workshop can be customized for individual requirements. The cost and duration of a bespoke workshop will be dependent on the size and complexity of the artwork involved and engagement required.
- For the kids workshop, drop off/pick up will be outside the house.
- Please avoid wearing new and expensive clothing to the workshop as there might be some spillage.
- There is free parking outside the house.
- Please pack a snack and bring a drink for the duration of the workshop – kindly avoid nuts.
- It’s important to reserve your spot for the workshop at least two weeks beforehand so that we can ensure all the necessary materials are ready for you. If you decide to come to the workshop at the last minute, please give me a call to check if there is still space available and if all the required materials are in stock. If you didn’t book the workshop in advance, feel free to contact me by phone and inquire about availability and material availability.
If you would like to enquiry about this class please fill out the form below.
Terms & Conditions related to The Impasto Painting Workshop
- Any cancellation made 24 hours before the workshop will result in a 30% administration fee to cover costs that have already been incurred.
- There is no refund available if a cancellation is made within 24 hours of the workshop.
- Any cancellations due to COVID19 or other health setbacks will entitle a postponement of the workshop to a later date. No refunds are available.